"Now which one of youse want to come up here and take on the champ?"
Peg-Leg Pete is the main antagonist in the Disney Channel animated comedy series Mickey Mouse.
Obese black cat, cream shaven, muzzle, white opera gloves, peg-leg, black tail.
Greedy, selfish, overconfident, cocky, ignorant, demanding, fascist, hypocritical, conservative, shameless, sinful, sneaky, impatient, dishonest, completely unfair, power-hungry, gluttnous, unreliable, rude, aggressive, ruthless, merciless, brutal, sleazy, evil, cruel.
- Tapped Out
- Doggone Biscuits (cameo as a dogcatcher)
- Al Rojo Vivo
- A Flower for Minnie (major role as a policeman)
- He appeared for first time in the series in Tapped Out and made a cameo in Where's My Mickey?.
- He makes a cameo in Doggone Biscuits as the dogcatcher, however, he appears to be a little older and doesn't have his peg-leg for an unknown reason.
- He also appears in Al Rojo Vivo marking his second appearance with a major role and third appearance overall.
- Despite being officially a cat, Pete is sometimes mistaken for a dog (specially a bulldog) due to his size and obesity.
- This mistake might be reasonable, because of Pete's original voice actor, Billy Bletcher, who also voiced the Tom and Jerry character, Spyke, who is a bulldog and an antagonist to Tom.
- Pete is the oldest recurring Disney character.
- Despite having a few appearances, Pete is constantly believed to be the series' main villain since he's Mickey Mouse's arch-enemy and has known him for a long time.