Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Airdate||November 18, 2013|
|Written by|| Aaron Springer|
|Directed by||Aaron Springer|
|Storyboard by||Aaron Springer|
O Sole Minnie
"Potatoland" is the thirteenth episode of Mickey Mouse. It is notably a special "double-sized" episode, at seven minutes in length, having aired on November 18, 2013 to celebrate Mickey Mouse's 85th birthday.
Mickey and Donald take Goofy on a road trip to Potatoland, a theme park he´s wanted to go ever since he was young. Upon their arrival , Mickey and Donald realize that Potatoland is actually just part of a sign welcoming people to Idaho. Not wanting to disappoint their friend, they attempt to make Goofy´s dream come true by building a theme park made of potatos
Written and Directed by:
Additional Written Material by:
With the Voice Talents of:
- The rides and attractions in Potatoland relate to Disneyland's attractions.
- The haunted house ride is reminiscent of The Haunted Mansion.
- The show with potato President Lincoln is reminiscent of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
- The thuding sound heard when Donald fell down is a stock sound effect heard in many classic WB cartoons.
- This is the first short to air on Monday, as part of Mickey Mouse's birthday celebration on Disney Channel.
- Donald Duck makes his first appearance since Stayin' Cool.
- This is the first extended seven minute cartoon.
- The tire that Donald and Mickey carry says "Good Ear" instead of "Goodyear".
- This cartoon aired on Mickey's 85th birthday.
- This, Ku'u Lei Melody and Wonders of the Deep are the only extended seven minute long shorts.
- This wasn't released on the official Mickey Mouse channel the time it was aired, for some reason.
- This is the third short to not air on a Friday, the other ones being Yodelberg and Croissant de Triomphe.