|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Airdate||November 18, 2013|
|Written by|| Aaron Springer|
|Directed by||Aaron Springer|
|Storyboard by||Aaron Springer|
O Sole Minnie
"Potatoland" is the thirteenth episode in first season of Mickey Mouse. It premiered on November 18, 2013.
Mickey and Donald try to make Goofy's dream come true by building a theme park made of potatoes.
Written and Directed by:
Additional Written Material by:
With the Voice Talents of:
- The rides and attractions in Potatoland relate to Disneyland's attractions.
- The haunted house ride is reminiscent of The Haunted Mansion.
- The show with potato President Lincoln is reminiscent of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
- The thuding sound heard when Donald fell down is a stock sound effect heard in many classic WB cartoons.
- This is the first short to air on Monday, as part of Mickey Mouse's birthday celebration on Disney Channel.
- Donald Duck makes his first appearance since Stayin' Cool.
- This is the first extended seven minute cartoon.
- The tire that Donald and Mickey carry says "Good Ear" instead of "Goodyear".
- This cartoon aired on Mickey's 85th birthday.
- This is the third short to not air on a Friday, the other ones being Yodelberg and Croissant de Triomphe.