The first season of Mickey Mouse officially premiered on June 28, 2013, on Disney Channel, and ended on March 7, 2014.
The series features classic cartoon characters Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy and Pluto in contemporary settings such as Paris, Venice, Tokyo and New York. The series has the slapstick feel of classic Mickey Mouse shorts, and places the titular character in humorous situations that showcase his pluck and rascality, along with his long-beloved charm and good hearted-ness.
Season 1 consisted of 18 short 3-minute episodes (excluding Potatoland, which was 7 minutes).
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy Goof and Pluto Pup
- Main article: Episode Guide#Season 1 (2013-2014)
Character appearances Edit
Main characters Edit
- Mickey Mouse 18/18 Episodes
- Minnie Mouse 8/18 Episodes
- Daisy Duck 3/18 Episodes
- Pluto Pup 1/18 Episodes
Recurring characters Edit
- Clarabelle Cow 3/18 Episodes
- Horace Horsecollar 4/18 Episodes