|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Airdate||July 12, 2013|
|Written by|| Heiko Drengenberg|
|Directed by||Paul Rudish|
|Storyboard by||Heiko Drengenberg|
New York Weenie
"Tokyo Go" is the fifth episode in the first season of Mickey Mouse. It premiered on July 12, 2013.
On his way to work at a children's train station in Tokyo, Mickey is accidentally forced to board the wrong bullet train.
With the Voice Talents of:
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Fred Tatasciore - Sumo Wrestler
- Hira Ambrosino - Japanese Announcer
- When Mickey goes through a tunnel, the scene changes to Super Mario Bros 8-bit style animation with Mickey. Even some of the sound effects from the game are heard.
- Walt Disney makes a cameo on a picture at the end of the episode.
- In Spain and Portugal, this episode was titled "Mickey in Tokyo" and in Latin America "Train to Tokyo"
- This is the first episode where Mickey doesn't talk. (He just screams).
- The music playing in the background of this cartoon is "Casey Junior" from Dumbo. The train at the end is styled after the Cosey Junior train ride in Disneyland.
- The TIE Fighter sounds from the film franchise Star Wars can also be heard. Coincidentally, Disney own the Star Wars franchise.
japanese (at the beginning)