|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Airdate||June 29, 2013|
|Written by|| Derek Dressler|
|Directed by||Aaron Springer|
Croissant de Triomphe
"Yodelberg" is the second episode in the first season of Mickey Mouse. It premiered on June 29, 2013.
Mickey has difficulty getting to Minnie's mountaintop chalet because of the avalanches, cuckoo clocks, a yeti, belching pigs, and a bag of corn chips.
With the Voice Talents of:
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Fred Tatasciore - The Belchers, Yeti, Additional Voices
- Aaron Springer - Cuckoo Bird, Additional Voices
- Kerry and Emilie Christensen - Mickey and Minnie's Yodeling Voices
- The backgrounds are all styled after Disney Legend, Mary Blair, most famous for her work on Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, and, most visibly, "It's a Small World".
- The Snow Monster is a reference to the Matterhorn Bobsleds in Disneyland. Some of the bobsleds from the ride can be seen next to its cave.
- This is the first episode not to air on a Friday, as it airs on a Saturday because of them making a weekend of premieres for this series.
- The episode was included as a bonus short on the Mickey's Christmas Carol: 30th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray and DVD on November 5th, 2013.